Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Ten Laziest Lines in Kim Kardashian’s New Song - BlackBook

The Ten Laziest Lines in Kim Kardashian’s New Song Kim Kardashian went on Ryan Seacrest's radio show today to premiere her new song, “Jam (Turn It Up).” If the title didn't already give it away, then allow us: It's bad. But simply referring to the dance track as "bad" would be doing a disservice to other bad things, like James Franco at the Oscars or Charlie Sheen. At least they strive to be bad. If anything, Kardashian's song is just lazy, from the vocals, to the production, all the way through to the lyrics. Especially the lyrics. Even if the song sounded good (it doesn't), or was catchy (it's not), it would have been difficult to appreciate those things with lyrics this dumb. After the jump, the ten laziest lines. digg

1. “Turn me up, turn me up, turn me turn me turn me up/Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.”
2. “I’m going out tonight, it’s going down/Headed straight to the front of the line, on the fly/On the floor I can’t stand still/And I’m goin’ to work like I’m paying my bills.”
3. “My whole click’s on the floor/We gon’ party, then party some more.”
4. “RosĂ© up in the air/Feeling good, feeling great, just got paid.”
5. “Turn it up, so I can rock the night away.”
6. “I’m burn it out tonight, it’s goin down/By live via satellite.”
7. “And all I see is angels in my eyes/Buzz got me way up in the sky.”
8. “DJ here I am/Feeling good, feeling great, just got paid.”
9. “Girls in the building/Fellas in the club/Boys spending money/Girls looking good.”
10. “Celebrate like it’s my birthday/5 more shots of tequila/I’m thirsty.”

So basically, the whole song. Afterwards, Ryan Seacrest said, “I want to be in a convertible right now with that cranked up!” Strange how he left out the whole “driving off a cliff” part. 

http://jantervonen.com/the-ten-laziest-lines-in-kim-kardashians-new

No comments:

Post a Comment