Saturday, January 15, 2011

PINK ON PINK

Yes, the table surfaces in road side bars and cafés over here in BKK might be a bit rough. Indeed, they are effectively destroying your gadgets if you're not careful. Fortunately, for Mac there is a solution which is called Protector Cover. So today I walzed into one of the fanciest shopping centers in town called Paragon to look for an authorized Mac dealer. Before I found the dealer, I noticed that this shopping center was something indeed. It turned out that among others they have a Lamborghini dealer in the house. Yes, that is correct. If you feel like a Lamborghini while you're shopping for your bikinis you don't have to go anywhere else.

Anyways, in the Mac store they wanted 1990 Baht which is 50 euros, and I gained two pieces of pink (which was the only color available for MBP) plastic.

While sitting in a café and wondering if the color is a little bit too gayish for my taste, I realized that most of the cabs in BKK are exactly the same color. On my way back I noticed that, in fact, there seems to be pink everywhere I looked, so I snapped a few pictures where my Mac is posing next to the other pink objects to prove my point.

http://jantervonen.com/pink-on-pink

No comments:

Post a Comment